Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SUMMER!

Well, most of my plans for this summer was kind of just chill, and hang out with friends till' school starts. But my mom had other ideas. We are having a "family summer". Which might sound boring to a lot of people, but it is actually really cool. We are going to get healthy by exercising and totally revamping our "blah!" garage. Then we get to plant pretty flowers all around our front yard to make it look inviting and happy. Another exciting thing about this summer is that one of my best friends,FranaZhea, is going to stay for like week-long sleep overs. Most of you are probably wondering why, it's because both her parents have really time consuming jobs that don't have summer vacations, so they always leave her home alone. So me being the awesome friend that I am, (sarcastic), I invited her to basically live with us this summer. Another cool thing that might happen this summer is that my awesome cousin Olivia might come and visit! Which is totally cool cause' I barely get to see her anymore even though she only lives two days away.  So that is something I am so looking forward to. Then we are going to take day trips to the Corpus Christi. Which will be so fun because I haven't seen the ocean in YEARS. And I used to visit it like everyday so that is basically torture for me.  And I might be able to take some friends with me! YEAH! And if we get really lucky, we will be able to visit some of our family in California. Goals I have for this summer is that I would really like to be able to at least me able to jog a mile so I won't die in P.E. And to get a really nice tan. LOL! The things I am looking forward the most this summer though, would probably being able to hang out with one of my bestest buddies for more than just a night. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are looking forward to our family projects! Get ready to sweat!

    ReplyDelete