Monday, May 4, 2009

Why Math, Why!?

I just realized something, I really HATE math. Not that I don't like the teachers who have taught me it, they have all been AWESOME, I just don't get IT! It's like, a bunch of gibberish to me. I mean, does this make sense to you? (*simplify* 44x2 +34y2x-45z2=45) (that was just a random equation I made up by the way) But it still shows how difficult math can be. And then my brain has some kind of like mental block that goes up involuntarily, that say "when am I EVER going to use this in my life!!" Yup, that is just how sad I am. Anyway, back to al the homework I have piled up in my room. And Hailie may come over so that is the one high-point in my day. 
Adios peeps!

1 comment:

  1. I always hated math when I was in school too. Wait until you take it in college, then it gets really, really difficult. Something to look forward to! Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete